Court Of Impeachment And War Crimes: Impeach Bush and Cheney, Today's Wexler Letter

Loading...

Click for a full report.

Imbush Peach

We The People Radio Network

An interview with Naomi Wolf about the 10 steps from democracy to dictatorship!

Stop The Spying Now

Stop the Spying!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Impeach Bush and Cheney, Today's Wexler Letter


From: Congressman
Robert Wexler




[mailto:contact@wexlerforcongress.com]

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:44 PM
To: ed.dickau@gmail.com

Subject: Cheney Impeachment: Wexler Delivers Names to Congress

Dear Ed,

Last night, I took to the floor of the House of Representatives and outlined our case as to why this Congress must hold immediate hearings on Rep. Kucinich’s Articles of Impeachment.

I didn’t do it alone: I was armed with nearly 200,000 signatures of support from you and so many others. Please watch the video of this speech and forward it to as many people as possible. I've posted it on the front page of www.WexlerWantsHearings.com

This morning, I delivered letters to all of my colleagues in the House of Representatives, urging them to support Cheney Impeachment Hearings. You can read a copy of both the letter to my colleagues as well as the letter to Chairman Conyers I am asking them to sign at:
http://www.wexlerforcongress.com/news.asp?ItemID=230

Additionally, I have delivered to my colleagues in the Judiciary Committee a list of names who have signed up at www.WexlerWantsHearings.com. We now have almost 200,000 patriotic Americans dedicated to this cause.

We are beginning to make some progress. I have urged the Democratic Leadership to enforce the subpoenas being ignored by Harriet Miers and White House Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten by holding them in contempt of Congress.

This fight is not over. You must continue the pressure on your representatives and the media, or Congress will take no notice. That would be a historic mistake one we must prevent Congress from making.

We stand at a critical juncture in our efforts. Forget all of those arguments that it is too late or that we have run out of time. You can’t run the clock out on our Constitution. Those of us dedicated to this fight Rep. Dennis Kucinich, the online community, and millions of patriotic Americans will keep the pressure on.

I will be furiously lobbying my fellow members of Congress to get behind these efforts and sign onto my letter to Chairman Conyers.

Please continue to spread the word and help deliver accountability to the corrupt Bush-Cheney administration.

With great respect,

Congressman Robert Wexler

No comments: