Court Of Impeachment And War Crimes: Impeach, Bush, Cheny : This Memorial Day Honor Our Dead and Reject The War Criminals!

Loading...

Click for a full report.

Imbush Peach

We The People Radio Network

An interview with Naomi Wolf about the 10 steps from democracy to dictatorship!

Stop The Spying Now

Stop the Spying!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Impeach, Bush, Cheny : This Memorial Day Honor Our Dead and Reject The War Criminals!



This Memorial Day Honor Our Dead and Reject The War Criminals!


Oil hits $132 a barrel; Gasoline hits $4.00 a gallon; Over 4,000 young men and women have given their blood for that oil; this weekend we will be commemorating their memories, paying tribute to their sacrifices and fidelity to this nation and the oath that they swore. We will do so as our Genocide continues and War Criminals pronounce their respect for the dead.


Their blood is upon your hands, but with sociopath indifference you will mouth the words of perverted patriotism and expect us to accept them as genuine and heartfelt.


I Cannot. We Will not!


As we do so, we will be paying the highest gas station pump tribute in our history to the corporate whores of war who could not care less, for we are nothing to them but the balance sheet profit pawns. They should dye their gas green for their greed or red for the truth.


Members of Congress will drone hypocritical speech after speech honoring those who given their lives that this nation might survive and thrive. They have no right to as criminal collaborators, corporate coddling cowards who have betrayed their oaths, refused to act on the will of the people and have knowingly refused to uphold the Constitution of the United States. We have come to the point where our leaders should not be allowed to stand free at microphone vomiting falsehoods; they should be peering out through prison bars on a free and noble people. They should not surrounded with red, white and blue bunting. They should be garbed in the orange of prison garb and Impeachment.


To those conscienceless, treasonous bastards, administration sycophants I say” You have no right to speak of our honored dead. For you to do so is to disgrace, mock their memories. Wrap yourselves not in the Flag, but get on your knees and confess that evil that drives your conduct and beg the forgiveness of this nation and the families who weep this weekend among the rows of flower bedecked tombstones.


You are the new Judas walking amongst us. He had the decency to hang himself. You on the other had will wrap yourselves in the Flag this weekend, salute the fallen and commend their spirits to the God of the Cross.


“When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the Flag carrying a cross.” Look in the mirror, for I shall not cast eyes upon you lest it be in an act of revolt.


The Ugly Truth: Memorial Day 2008


You are truly the “Masters of War”; a cabal of murderous corporate sluts.


Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks



You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly



Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain



You fasten the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud



You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins



How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
Even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do



Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul



And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand o'er your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZErkwDTEk


-Bob Dylan_

No comments: