Court Of Impeachment And War Crimes: Impeach Bush and Cheney: The Religious Right Attack

Loading...

Click for a full report.

Imbush Peach

We The People Radio Network

An interview with Naomi Wolf about the 10 steps from democracy to dictatorship!

Stop The Spying Now

Stop the Spying!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Impeach Bush and Cheney: The Religious Right Attack


I'm not sure just what chord I struck, but I found it necessary to address hate mail from the right recently.

Now I find that the religious right is so concerned with my exercise of Free Speech and the position I hold as regards Impeachment, as a matter of conscience, that my mailbox has been filling up with messages expressing the hope that: "God will Forgive me".

And though I make it a practice not to indulge in religious debate unless one "gets in my face" inviting confrontation; I will provide answer to the recent attacks simply in the graphic posted, as I hold that only the most perverted and hypocritical notion of Christianity and Christian values could support the Bush administration and the Genocidal loss of life, both American and Iraqi, in a war of aggression based on lies, fueled by a thirst for oil and sanctioned by a "Flock" of blind followers marching to national suicide.

My conscience is clear; my dedication to the well being of this nation and its' people is sincere, so do not fear, but take a good look into your own hearts and values.


The last time I checked the Commandment "Thou Shalt not kill" had not been amended to include a list of exemptions and exceptions. Ed.

No comments: