Court Of Impeachment And War Crimes: My Fellow Virginians Meet Tampa (Vox Populi)

Loading...

Click for a full report.

Imbush Peach

We The People Radio Network

An interview with Naomi Wolf about the 10 steps from democracy to dictatorship!

Stop The Spying Now

Stop the Spying!

Monday, July 30, 2007

My Fellow Virginians Meet Tampa (Vox Populi)


Tampas Back Door (Vox Populi) Visit a Linked In Friend


AND A HARD WORKING ADVOCATE OF GOOD CONSCIENCE


THESE LINKS ARE HER FRONT DOOR AND OTHERS WITHIN HER BLOG SITE. I CALL HER FRIEND. Ed.



Bush Business (two states moving to convene grand juries)
Click on Impeachment News and see whose Petition is Here! Hi Larry!



1 comment:

Vox Populi said...

Oh MY !!! That's beautiful and INCREDIBLY touching. WOW !!

I was pretty surprised, Ed.

I'm actually speechless for once. (not for long, i'm sure)
LOL !!
It's very nice to meet all of you good Virginia people !!
Come by anytime.
I call Ed. friend, TOO !!!